dogswood botanical alchemy’s responsibilities.
It is the responsibility of dogswood botanical alchemy to complete the following duties:
– One (1) face-to-face consultation with client via video conference or at an agreed location.
– Prompt Email communication.
– Phone communication where necessary.
– Site visit if required (travel fees may apply).
– Construction of floral arrangements as per final quote.
– On day delivery, set up and dismantle arrangements within agreed timelines.
– Treating your event with priority and respect.
– Guarantee to never double book an event.
Event Coordinator/Representative Responsibilities
It is the responsibility of the Event Coordinator/Representative to complete the following duties:
– The Event Coordinator/Representative agree to make payments on time as per agreed with dogswood botanical alchemy.
– The Event Coordinator/Representative agree to submit all changes that affect dogswood botanical alchemy, in writing, on or before five (5) weeks prior to their event date.
– The Event Coordinator/Representative assume all responsibility for the condition of the event order and other goods after delivery.
– The Event Coordinator/Representative acknowledge they are responsible for the prompt return of all hired items to dogswood botanical alchemy within three (3) days of their event should they not be available for collection at bump out time.
– The Event Coordinator/Representative agree to all terms, conditions and policies as outlined below.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By booking an event with dogswood botanical alchemy and paying the 30% deposit required, the Event Coordinator/Representative hereby unconditionally accept the terms and conditions listed.
dogswood botanical alchemy Terms and Conditions may be changed without notice.
– We invite you and/or event coordinator/representative to a no obligation event consultation where we can get to know about your event, your brief and requirements, via phone, video call or in person (availability dependant).
– From this consultation we create an event quote. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in ($AU) Australian dollars. The first consultation is complimentary, further appointments incur a $80/hour consultation fee.
2. Payment information
– dogswood botanical alchemy require an upfront 30% deposit of the total cost before securing your event. This payment is due seven (7) days from the date of verbal quote. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstance. Unfortunately, we do not accept any tentative bookings.
– The preferred method of payment to dogswood botanical alchemy is via direct debit, money order or credit card. dogswood botanical alchemy ’s bank details can be found at the bottom of Terms and Conditions. We accept MasterCard, American Express & Visa, however all credit card transactions incur a 2% surcharge. Cheque payments are not accepted.
– Final payment of the balance of your invoice is to be received approximately four (4) weeks prior to your event date. This due date will be clearly outlined on your invoice. dogswood botanical alchemy are not responsible for contacting you or reminding you of the final payment cut-off date.
– dogswood botanical alchemy will not order your event materials or complete your arrangements without final payment. Delayed final payment, resulting in a late order, may result in missing out on your desired floral varieties. dogswood botanical alchemy will not be held accountable for disappointment or dissatisfaction due to substitution caused by late payment. Fees may be incurred for late payments made to dogswood botanical alchemy.
– Event arrangements will not be delivered unless final payment is made. Failure by the Event Coordinator/Representative to make the final due payment as per invoice due date is sufficient cause for dogswood botanical alchemy to cancel the event.
3. Non-Exclusivity Policy
– dogswood botanical alchemy acknowledge that our range of services may not meet all your events requirements, eg wedding bouquets/corsages, pew ends, etc; therefore we accept third parties may be engaged to fulfil those elements. Should third party consultation be required, dogswood botanical alchemy will be happy to oblige, however the consultation fee will be incurred.
4. Hired Items
– The Event Coordinator/Representative are responsible for any items hired from dogswood botanical alchemy. This may include but is not limited to; pots, plants, pods and framework for floral installations.
– A checklist of all dogswood botanical alchemy hire items will be presented and signed by both parties upon delivery to all events. This document must then be signed by both parties at bump out. Failure to return items within three (3) days of your event (or as agreed) will result in incurring the appropriate hire fee until the items are returned or charged at full purchase price of items if not returned or unrecoverable.
– Security Bond: dogswood botanical alchemy reserves the right to request a security bond to cover any equipment. The bond and amount will be determined by individual booking requirements. Any damaged, missing, very unclean items will be charged at full replacement cost and/or cleaning cost will then be deducted from the bond amount. The remaining bond amount will be refunded/released upon reconciliation of the event hire items safe and clean return.
5. Flora Installations and Permissions
– We will install and pick up as quoted. We require access and appropriate working conditions.
– It is the responsibility of the Event Coordinator/Representative to liaise with venue/s regarding confirmation of bump in times. If we are denied venue access, delayed by the venue or other supplier, or given unsafe working conditions, we will attempt complete everything as best we can. Note though, if we can’t complete the installation, due to no fault of our own, we can leave the products at the venue, let the venue or delayed supplier complete the setup, or return the products to our premises and advise you to arrange for the goods to be picked up.
– It is the responsibility of the Event Coordinator/Representative to liaise with venue/s regarding the construction of floral installations and hired items that may cause damage. This includes but is not limited to items such as open flame candles, stakes into the ground (particularly grass) and hanging instalments on existing beams and structures.
– The responsibility remains with the Event Coordinator/Representative to seek permission on behalf of dogswood botanical alchemy to complete any hanging, suspended or other uncommon floral installations at any venue. dogswood botanical alchemy will not be held responsible or liable for any instances where work cannot be completed due to a lack of permission or lack of safety at the venue.
– dogswood botanical alchemy retain the right to photograph finished work which may be used in self promotion and advertising.
– dogswood botanical alchemy agree to hold off from posting any images to social media until after the event has begun.
7. Mockups and Natural Variation
– Clients can request to see a mockup of an arrangement charged at full price (less vessel hire) of the quoted price for requested items.
– This arrangement is not for the Event Coordinator/Representative to keep and remains the property of dogswood botanical alchemy.
– The Event Coordinator/Representative understands that a mockup is a rough guide only as not all desired flora will be in season at the time of your mockup.
– All photos illustrated are a guide to the colour due to its organic state, flower tones, size and shape variations can occur.
– It may be necessary, on rare occasions, to make flora or decor substitutions. When flora or products are temporarily unavailable or of sub-standard quality, you will be called prior to your event date to discuss any alterations to your order & where substitution must occur, products of equal or greater value will be used.
– When working with nature, there are no guarantees. We will do our absolute best to supply exactly what you order, however due to variances in the weather & seasonal availability of some flora; we cannot guarantee availability, exact colours or shades.
8. Setup and Delivery
– Setup (bump in) and delivery times for all are outlined and given as approximates.
– While we endeavour to arrive within the 30 minute window specified; for reasons out of our control these are not always achievable on the day.
– Please note that this 30 minute time slot is an approximate arrival time only and does not include time to setup the event.
– dogswood botanical alchemy endeavour to keep Event Coordinator/Representative/s updated on delivery times if they are to change on an event day. We will confirm all delivery times with your venue for you, to allow set up time so please provide their contact details when requested.
– In the event that dogswood botanical alchemy do not fulfil a bump in before the allocated event start time, a full refund of any missing items will be paid via direct debit within seven (7) days of receiving the client’s bank account information.
9. In the Event of an Emergency (Force Majeure)
– In the event that dogswood botanical alchemy is unable to perform any of its obligations whether wholly or partly by reason of any cause beyond its control (including without limitation acts of God, inclement weather, site access failure, time access inaccuracies, civil commotion, unrest or riots, civil or military interference including acts of war or terror), dogswood botanical alchemy will provide a written statement to the Event Coordinator/Representative outlining full particulars of such force majeure in which case the obligation of the owner under these terms shall, to the extent that they are affected by the force majeure, be suspended during the term of the force majeure. dogswood botanical alchemy shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Event Coordinator/Representative as a result of any delays caused by such force majeure events.
Similarly, the Event Coordinator/Representative will not be held responsible, accountable or liable to dogswood botanical alchemy for any loss or damage suffered to dogswood botanical alchemy hired items or arranged goods as a result of damage or loss caused by such force majeure events.
– dogswood botanical alchemy reserves the right to cancel any event if at any time they feel that the obligations cannot be met.
– In the event that dogswood botanical alchemy are unable to complete their responsibilities or in the event of isolated disasters such as damage to the dogswood botanical alchemy studio, vehicle or staff; liability is limited to a full refund of all monies paid to dogswood botanical alchemy.
10. Cancellation and Refund Policy
– In the unfortunate event that your event is cancelled, dogswood botanical alchemy requires a minimum of 60 days notice from the Event Coordinator/Representative. All cancellations are to be made in writing from the Event Coordinator/Representative to dogswood botanical alchemy.
– dogswood botanical alchemy have a cancellation fee of $500 which may or may not be instated under the circumstances of the cancellation.
– On cancellation of your event; the Event Coordinator/Representative will receive a refund of the balance of monies paid, less the non-refundable 30% deposit amount, less the cancellation fee of $500 if applicable, less any non-perishable items purchased on behalf of the Event Coordinator/Representative for their event (such as vases, ribbons and other non perishable items), and less a fee of $80 per hour for time incurred in meetings, mock-ups, emails, planning and sourcing made by dogswood botanical alchemy for the event. These additional costs are considered liquidated damages to dogswood botanical alchemy in the event of a terminated event by the Event Coordinator/Representative within 60 days of their event.
– Bookings are transferable to another date (subject to our availability) if notified one month prior and must fall within 6 months of original date booked; otherwise prices will be subject to change.
– Cancellations within 1 month of event date remain payable in full, some exceptions may apply at dogswood botanical alchemy’s discretion.
Your order, event date, contact details (address, phone, email), & credit card details will be treated with complete privacy. We will not speak with any media representative or release any information unless you give us consent to do so.
12. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By booking a event with dogswood botanical alchemy and paying the 30% deposit required, the Event Coordinator/Representative hereby unconditionally accept the terms and conditions listed.
dogswood botanical alchemy Terms and Conditions may be changed without notice [** though correspondence will be provided to any bookings entered into before said changes].
For further information or to query any of our terms, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org